- 1997 to 1999 was trained under the guidance of a Kinesiologist at a women’s only gym in Orangeville, Ontario Canada,
- I obtained my Personal training certificate in 1999.
- 1999 to 2002 I worked as a personal training manager at the Athletic Centre For Sports in Orangeville, Ontario Canada.
- 2002 to 2010 I worked as personal training manager at the Spa Total Fitness Centre, Prince Edward Island Canada. 2010 to 2012 I ran my business, Kiwi Connection Training , along with being personal training manager at the Spa Total Fitness Centre.
- 2013 to August 2015 I was a self employed contract trainer with City Fitness, Te Rapa, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- I currently have two Hamilton physiotherapists in Nicky Nunn of The Back Clinic, and Donna Jacobs of Anglesea Clinic, in referral relationships. Donna and I worked with A.C.C. Client Natasha Taylor who suffered a severe ankle injury, and numerous others.
No Barriers moved into its studio below The Back Clinic in August 2015. We work one-on-one with The Back Clinic physiotherapists on a referral basis every day.